Sunday, June 24, 2007

If (with apologies to Rudyard Kipling)

If thinking of you could bring peace, there would only be 'make love'
If thinking of you could fill every pothole, suspensions would breathe easier
If thinking of you could reduce weight, there would be no guilt after a chocolate
If thinking of you could fill my glass of whiskey, I wouldnt have a waiter hovering around me
If thinking of you could give me a cigarette, passive smoking wouldn't be a health hazard
If thinking of you could fill my bike's petrol tank, Bush wouldnt have an excuse to attack Iraq
If thinking of you could clean a house, who would have heard of Cinderella?

If only thinking of you - - - - - - - - - -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were a swan, I'd be gone.
If I were a train, I'd be late.
And if I were a good man, I'd talk with you more often than I do.

what better way to begin commenting on your blog than Floyd?
n if i were a good person, i would comment more often on your blog :))and something more original!

Anonymous said...

lalalal

Anonymous said...

its working! almost as well as orbit!

Anonymous said...

who are you thinking of? can i take a guess ;-)
aditi